Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Joint AGM of Cochin Tables - Walk the Red Carpet

The Annual General Meeting of CRT 71, GCRT 102 & CBRT 131 was held on the 14th of August 2009 at CGH Earth, Willingdon Island.

The audience enjoys the Walk





The First Lady Walks the Red Carpet





Do I Have To Walk Too?



A CBRT 131 Model



The Answerees





A Farewell to Bechu



You are now Officially Square!



My Life as a Tabler



Farewell to Srijit

I retire, but my words will remain....




You are also Officially Squared.



I think, I will, I can.....



I do not know how the year flew by....



Best Couple



Best Floor Tabler



I NOW invest you with the IPC Jewel



You are NOW the Vice Chairman



AND You are my MAN! FRIDAY



A Treasurer's Jewel for you.



Please ask the question?



The Red Carpet Walk, The First Couple Way.



What Is NOW? You will see my Friend, You will..



Thank You, Chief Guest, Rampi



Your copy of the Southern Star



The Head Table



Toasts

No comments: