Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Weekend Out to Munnar

Saturday the 28th of November, 15 families started off to Mountain Club Resort at Chinnacanal, Munnar. On the way there was a stopover at Sq.Leg Bechu's Plantation in Munnar.














The coffee was not up to the mark. ( After breakfast at Woodland Hotel in Kothamangalam)















Let's go! Munnar's Waiting..














Eternity Pool with a difference.














Lounging around..














I have used the pool and its COLD.













Anuj! Thinks he's in SA?












Rekshapettu Mone!



Quick Crash Course in Cards.










Tea Time?














Slumber Time?











Its always cards time...56













The party begins with a Bonfire.






















Some of the younger dancers, on the floor..











Its Colddd..














What happened to this photo?













The Ladies













Some Whites..


























Let's Rock.













We're tired.













Some moves













I think I saw a Ghost!













Bitter?













Let's Swing!













Let's Shout!













Let's Roll !













Honeymoon in Munnar?













We liked that..













A CBRT 131 event!













More Moves













Movers....













Shakers!













We returned with Great Munnar Memories.

No comments: