Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Back To College Social @ GLOW!

CBRT 131 had a rocking social hosted by Tr. Bejoy Varghese & Renu at the Glow Discotheque & Lounge on the 26th of September. A well attended and organised social saw games, exotic liquor, great music and lively action.
These are some of the memories.....


The action begins


This is how it all starts out!


Sharing some Gossip?

Good Prawns?
The meeting gets underway...

Welcome back GG!

An Extension Report
A Special mention for one of our Outstanding Twinklers.
Well Done Tarun! CBRT 131 is proud of your achievement.
Any Other Matter?


Greetings! Please make it convenient to attend my wedding..

Secretary's report/Host's report.
Good meeting.......

The sergeant does his bit.
That's a NOW skit Spoof!

Let the games begin.
And these are the rules.
Note the bouncers, checking if the guys are cheating.
Play Hard,


We are back in College.

Yes, we are.

Some moves..

Movers,
and Shakers.


This is a move from back then..

There's a Twinkle at Glow.
My move

And Mine
Happy?/Or/////


An Area HT Family
A CBRT 131 HT Family
The dance floor comes alive



I think I bit a *%*?

Check out the moves
Yes, we are...
Pink is the colour of your GI Tract.
Again?

Go, Rakesh!

Yenna??

Lets see if we fit in the same frame.

I'm Lost, Please Help!

The GLOW....

Yes, the Glow.

I just found her...

ORU Black & White KUDUMBOM!

I think you click this button....

I got you...

Looks like the end..

Bottoms Up, Guys, Lets Do This Again.

No comments: